Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Idea!!

For those of you who know me, I am really not a blogger. I have just found a platform that I am very passionate about, so bear with me please. I have a couple ideas. I have established a healthy lifestyle support group on F-book. I think this could be a great way for us to support each other in our goals and establish some healthy habits. I will try to post tips each week and monthly challenges. If used the way I envision it we could share our struggles and victories and encourage each other. I am also working on getting  a trainer friend of mine to join the group to help give exercise and nutritional tips. All this said, anyone who has wanted to make changes, continue on in changes already made,or just wants to get in a the habit of a healthy lifestyle, this is for you. Everyone is welcome, just let me know and if you are not already invited in the group I will add you. . Remember this is not a DIET club, I still think that is a bad word, this is for creating healthy habits and changing your life. It is always easier with the support of Friends. Happy/healthy lifestyle to you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment